BYU Law Review Volume 1999, No. 3
This issue of the Law Review includes reviews of the following works:
- The Rhetoric of Church and State by Frederick Mark Gedicks
- That Godless Court? by Ronald B. Flowers
- From Sacrament to Contract by John Witte, Jr.
- The Godless Constitution by Isaac Kramnick & R. Laurence Moore
- Securing Religious Liberty by Jesse Choper
- God and Man in the Law by Robert Lowry
- Religion in Politics by Michael J. Perry
- Christian Justice and Public Policy by Duncan B. Forrester
- Separating Church and State by Timothy L. Hall
- Lustre of Our Country by John T. Noonan, Jr.
- No Liberty for License by David Lowenthal
- Don’t Wish Me a Merry Christmas by Stephen M. Feldman