Articles of interest – September 8, 2014
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Nimer Sultany, Religion and Constitutionalism: Lessons from American and Islamic Constitutionalism, (Emory International Law Review, Vol. 28, 2014).
- Nasty M. Vladoiu, Fundamental Freedoms Versus Religious Commandments? ,(August 3, 2014).
- Waverly Crenshaw & Brian A. Pierce, Tennessee’s Unique Religious Protections in Employment: Do They Mean What They Say?, (1 Belmont Law Review 1 (2014) ).
- Hugues Fulchiron, The Family Court Judge Taking Religious Convictions into Account: A French and European Perspective, (International Journal of the Jurisprudence of the Family, Forthcoming).
- John D. Inazu, Institutions in Context, (Tulsa Law Review, 2015, Forthcoming).
- Elizabeth Papp Kamali, Felonia Felonice Facta: Felony and Intentionality in Medieval England, (Criminal Law and Philosophy (2014 Forthcoming)).
- Elizabeth Papp Kamali, The Devil’s Daughter of Hell Fire: The Role of Anger in Medieval English Felony Adjudication, (August 6, 2014).
- David B. Cruz, Baker v. Nelson: Flotsam in the Tidal Wave of Windsor’s Wake, (3 Ind. J. L. & Soc. Equality, 2014, Forthcoming).
- Cyra Akila Choudhury, Ideology, Identity, and Law in the Production of Islamophobia, (38 Dialectical Anthropology __ (2014 Forthcoming)).
- C. Christine Fair, Rebecca Littman & Elizabeth Nugent, Pakistani Conceptualization of Shari’a and Support for Militancy and Democratic Values: A New Empirical Approach, (August 12, 2014).
- Atif Jilani, Atif & Valeed Ahmad Ansari, Game Theory and Auctions from Islamic Viewpoint, (August 16, 2014).