Articles of interest – September 30, 2013
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Hassan J. Ndzovu, Is the Inclusion of the Kadhi Courts in the Kenyan Constitution Against the Principle of a Secular State?, (September 18, 2013).
- Iain T. Benson, The Search for Pluralism in the Writings of Said Nursi and John Courtney Murray: Prophetic Pluralism in Islam and Roman Catholicism, (September 19, 2013).
- Olga Litsenberger, German Lutherans and Catholics in Russia: Settling, Population Changes, Peculiarities of Integration and Adaptation, (July 8, 2013).
- Iain T. Benson, Law Deans, Legal Coercion and the Freedoms of Association and Religion in Canada, (The Advocate, Vol. 71, Part 5, pp. 671-675, September 2013).
- Iain T. Benson, Religious Interfaith Work in Canada and South Africa with Particular Focus on the Drafting of the South African Charter of Religious Rights and Freedoms, (HTS Teologiese Studies/Theological Studies, 69(1), July 2013).
- John Obi Ifediora, The Blood Libel Legend: Its Longevity and Popularity, (August 31, 2013).
- B. Jessie Hill, Anatomy of the Reasonable Observer, (79 Brooklyn Law Review (Forthcoming)).
- Adis Duderija, Maqāsid Al Shari Ah, Gender Egalitarian Qur’Ānic Hermeneutics and the Reformation of Muslim Family Law, (in Maqasid Al Shari’ah and Contemporary Muslim Reformist Thought, ed. Adis Duderija, Palgrave 2014, Forthcoming).
- Adis Duderija, Neo-Traditional Salafis in the West: Agents of (Self)-Exclusion, (in Samina Yasmeen, Muslims in the West and Social Exclusion, Ashgate, 2014, Forthcoming).
- Alex Reed, Subsidizing Hate: A Proposal to Reform the Internal Revenue Service’s Methodology Test, (Fordham Journal of Corporate and Financial Law, Vol. 17, p. 824, 2012).