Articles of interest – September 22, 2014
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- James A. Davids, The Establishment Clause and Public Funding of Religious Colleges, (5 Regent Journal of Law & Public Policy 11 (2013)).
- Jared G. Price, The Gods of Greece Are Not Pleased: The Constitutionality of Legislative Prayer at the Local Level, (January 21, 2014).
- Steven J. Heyman, The Conservative-Libertarian Turn in First Amendment Jurisprudence, (West Virginia Law Review, Vol. 117, No. 1, 2014).
- Mary Szto, Chinese Ritual and the Practice of Law, (Touro Law Review, Vol. 30, No. 103, 2014).
- Jeffrey Shulman, Sacred Trust or Sacred Right?, (in The Constitutional Parent: Rights, Responsibilities, and the Enfranchisement of the Child: Yale University Press, 2014).
- S.I. Strong, Religious Rights in Historical, Theoretical and International Context: Hobby Lobby as a Jurisprudential Anomaly?, (Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law, 2015 Forthcoming).
- Shagufta Omar, Marriage in Islam: Life Partnership or Discriminatory Family Set Up? An Analysis of Some Protective Legal and Moral Shariah Provisions for Women with Special Reference to Surah An-Nisa, (September 5, 2014).
- Valentino Cattelan, In the Name of God: Managing Risk in Islamic Finance, (July 2014).