Articles of interest – September 16, 2013
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Zoe Robinson, What is a ‘Religious Institution’?, (Boston College Law Review, Vol. 55, 2014, Forthcoming).
- Ethan Zadoff, Zadoff on Kwall: A Historians Critique, (Cardozo Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Jennifer Anglim Kreder, Lessons for Religious Liberty Litigation from Kentucky, (19 Wash. & Lee J. of Civ. Rts. & Soc. Justice, 2013).
- Shiva Falsafi, Religion, Women, and the Holy Grail of Legal Pluralism, (Cardozo Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Peter O’Brien, Islam and the Politics of Secularism in Europe, (APSA 2013 Annual Meeting Paper).
- Jeremy M. Christiansen, ‘The Word Person…Includes Corporations’: Why the Religious Freedom Restoration Act Protects Both For- and Nonprofit Corporations, (Utah Law Review, Forthcoming).