Articles of interest – September 15, 2014
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Kathryn E. Kovacs, Hobby Lobby and the Zero-Sum Game, (92 Washington University Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Rostam J. Neuwirth, The Governance of Religion and Law: Insights from the Prohibition of Usury, (International Review of Law 2014(2)).
- Caleb Ayuba, Thou Shall Not Kill: An Interfaith Model in Peacebuilding, (August 26, 2014).
- Eric William Palfreyman, The Qu’Ran, Radical Islam, and the Possibility of a Moderate Exegesis, (August 26, 2014).
- Arif A. Jamal, Religious Authority and Constitutional Order: A Case Study of the Conciliation and Arbitration Boards (CABs) of the Shia Imami Ismaili Community, (Journal of Law, Religion & State 2 (2013) 235–249).
- Brian McCall, Entender Los Males Economómicos Modernos a La Luz De La Doctrina Social Cátolica (Understanding Modern Economic Woes in Light of Catholic Social Doctrine), (Verbo Vol. 52 Nos. 525-526 (2014): 487-509).
- Marc O. DeGirolami, Constitutional Contraction: Religion and the Roberts Court, (Stanford Law & Policy Review, Forthcoming).
- Ronen Perry & Tal Zarsky, ‘May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor’: Lotteries in Law, (February 13, 2014).
- Engy Abdelkader, Animal Protection Theory in U.S. and Islamic Law: A Comparative Analysis with a Human Rights Twist, (UCLA Journal of Islamic and Near Eastern Law, 2015, Forthcoming).
- Jess R. Phelps, ‘Scarcely a Vestige of Antiquity Remains’: Evaluating the Role of Preservation Easements in Protecting Historic Religious Architecture, (Environmental Law Reporter, Vol. 44, No. 10808, 2014).