Articles of interest – October 29, 2018
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Effie Fokas, The Legal Status of Religious Minorities: Exploring the Impact of the European Court of Human Rights, (Social Compass, 2017, 65(1), 25-42).
- Haniff Ahamat & Nasarudin Abdul Rahman, Halal Food, Market Access and Exception to WTO Law: New Aspects Learned from Indonesia — Chicken Products, (Asian Journal of WTO & International Health Law and Policy, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 355-373, September 2018).
- Wayne Barnes, The Paradox of Christian-Based Political Advocacy: A Reply to Professor Calhoun, (74 Wash. & Lee L. Rev. Online 489 (2018)).
- Helen M. Alvare, Is This Any Way to Make Civil Rights Law? Judicial Extension of ‘Marital Status’ Nondiscrimination to Protect Cohabitants, (Georgetown Journal of Law & Public Policy, Forthcoming).
- Paulo Pinto de Albuquerque & Andrea Scoseria Katz, Is Religion a Threat to Human Rights? Or is It the Other Way Around? Defending Individual Autonomy in the ECtHR’s Jurisprudence on Freedom of Religion, (Religion and International Law: Living Together 277-293 (Robert Uerpmann-Wittzack, Evelyne La-grange, and Stefan Oeter eds. 2018)).
- Effie Fokas, The Secular Court?, (November 1, 2016).
- ZW Taylor, Sources of Free Speech in U.S. Higher Education: What the Law Tells Us, (September 27, 2018).
- Thomas Colby, The Other Half Of The Abortion Right, (20 University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law 1043 (2018)).
- Pooja Dadhania, Deporting Undesirable Women, (9 UC Irvine L. Rev. 53 (2018)).