Articles of interest – October 27, 2014
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Danuta Mendelson & Ian Freckelton, The Interface of the Civil and Criminal Law of Suicide at Common Law (1194-1845), (International Journal of Law and Psychiatry 36 (2013) 343-349).
- Annabelle Lever, Taxation, Conscientious Objection and Religious Freedom, (Ethical Perspectives 20, no.1(2013): 144-153).
- Lina Papadopoulou, Law and Religion in Greece, (Brill’s Encyclopedia of Law and Religion (2014)).
- Hannah C. Dugan, Cracking the Code: Amending Canon Law to Exclude Sexual Abuse Offenders from Roman Catholic Ordination, (September 1, 2013).
- Eric Heinze, Hate Speech and the Normative Foundations of Regulation, (9(4) International Journal of Law in Context (2013), pp 590-617).
- Jan Dobbernack, Sovereignty, Security and Muscular Liberalism. Debating ‘Sharia Courts’ in Britain, (Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies Research Paper No. RSCAS 2014/103 (2014)).
From SSRN (Hobby Lobby case):
- Amy J. Sepinwall, Corporate Piety and Impropriety: Hobby Lobby’s Extension of RFRA Rights to the For-Profit Corporation, (Harvard Business Law Review (Spring 2015 Forthcoming)).
- Lyman Johnson et. al., Comments on the HHS’ Flawed Post-Hobby Lobby Rules, (October 20, 2014).
- Kent Greenawalt, The Hobby Lobby Case: Controversial Interpretive Techniques and Standards of Application, (Columbia Public Law Research Paper No. 14-421 (2014)).
- Brett McDonnell, The Liberal Case for Hobby Lobby, (Minnesota Legal Studies Research Paper No. 14-39 (2014)).
- Lyman Johnson & David Millon, Corporate Law after Hobby Lobby, (The Business Lawyer, Vol 70 – November 2014 Forthcoming).