Articles of interest – October 22, 2018
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Paul T. Babie & Joshua Neoh, A Statement on Inclusive Law and Religion, (39 Adelaide Law Review 203 (2018).
- David Hughes, The United States Embassy in Jerusalem: Does Location Matter?, (50 Questions of International Law 15 (2018).
- James M. Oleske, Free Exercise (Dis)Honesty, (Wisconsin Law Review, Forthcoming 2019).
- Clare Huntington, Abortion Talk, (Michigan Law Review, 2019).
- Dalhatu Sani Yola, Hate Speech in Nigeria: Opportunity in Crisis, (International Journal of Crime, Law and Social Issues, Vol. 4, No. 2 (2017).
- Eric Franklin Amarante, Unregulated Charity, (August 6, 2018).