Articles of interest – October 15, 2018
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Pryor, C. Scott, Revisiting Unconscionability: Reciprocity and Justice, (September 14, 2018).
- Cyra Akila Choudhury, Property Lawfare: Historical Racism and Present Islamophobia in Anti-Mosque Activism, (Florida International University Legal Studies Research Paper No. 18-15 (2018).
- Manoj Mate, Constitutional Erosion and the Challenge to Secular Democracy in India, (Constitutional Democracy in Crisis? (Mark Graber, Sanford Levinson, Mark Tushnet, eds., Oxford University Press, 2018 Forthcoming)).
- Marie T. Reilly, Catholic Dioceses in Bankruptcy, (Penn State Law Research Paper No. 10-2018 (2018).
- Josh Blackman, The Travel Bans, (Cato Supreme Court Review 29 (2018)).
- Martha F. Davis & Risa Kaufman, Truth is Truth: U.S. Abortion Law in the Global Context, (American Constitution Society Issue Brief, August 2018).
- Clarke Forsythe, A Draft Opinion Overruling Roe v. Wade, (Georgetown Journal of Law & Public Policy, Vol. 16, No. 445, 2018).