Articles of interest – November 4, 2013
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Juan Carlos Riofrio Martinez Villalba, Lecturas Jurídicas De La Obra De Santo Tomás De Aquino (Legal Interpretations of the Works of St. Thomas Aquinas), Díkaion, XXVII, v. 22, n. 1, pp.55-81 (2013).
- Michal Gilad, In God’s Shadow: Unveiling the Hidden World of Domestic Violence Victims in Religious Communities, (Rutgers Journal of Law & Public Policy (forthcoming 2014).
- Lyman Johnson, Michael Naughton, & William Stanley Bojan, Jr., Rethinking How Business Purpose is Taught in Catholic Business Education, (October 31, 2013).
- Charles J. Reid, The Priesthood and the Sacrament of Marriage, (Priesthood and the Seven Sacraments, E.J. Brill & Gregory Peters, ed., Forthcoming).
- Todd J. Schmid, The Real Shariah Risk: Why the United States Cannot Afford to Miss the Islamic Finance Moment, (University of Illinois Law Review, Vol. 2013, No. 3, 2013).
- Davi S. Miller, Reforming the Taxation of Exempt Organizations and Their Patrons, (October 21, 2013).
- Máiréad Enright, The Beginning of the Sharpness: Loyalty, Citizenship and Muslim Divorce Practice, (International Journal of Law in Context, 9,3 pp. 1–23 (2013)).