Articles of interest – November 17, 2014
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- B. Jessie Hill, Ties that Bind? The Questionable Consent Justification for Hosanna-Tabor, (109 Northwestern University Law Review Online (Forthcoming)).
- Elizabeth Sepper, Gendering Corporate Conscience, (Harvard Journal of Law and Gender, Vol. 39 (in Harvard Law School Symposium, Religious Accommodation in the Age of Civil Rights) (Forthcoming 2014).
- Elizabeth Sepper, Reports of Accommodation’s Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated, (128 Harvard Law Review Forum 24 (2014)).
- Mohammad Rubaiyat Rahman, Freedom of Religion and Human Rights: South Asia Perspective, (ELCOP Yearbook of Human Rights 2014, pp. 80-90).
- Daiwood I. Ahmed & Moamen Gouda, Measuring Constitutional Islamization: The Islamic Constitutions Index, (Hastings International and Comparative Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Sean-Tamba Matthew, Kids and the Keystone Constitutional Conundrum: Can Pennsylvania Institute a School Voucher Program to Rescue Children from Underperforming Schools?, (Widener Law Review, Vol. 20, No. 139, 2014).
- Lorenzo Zucca, A Secular Globe? The Place of Freedom of Religion in the Westphalian World Order, (Lorenzo Zucca, Religious Rights, Ashgate 2015).
- Ashutosh Avinash Bhagwat, Reed v. Town of Gilbert: Signs of (Dis)Content?, (NYU Journal of Law & Liberty, Forthcoming).