Articles of interest – November 12, 2018
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Thomas Scott-Railton, A Legal Sanctuary: How the Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA) Could Protect Sanctuary Churches, (Yale Law Journal, Forthcoming).
- Tamar Hostovsky Brandes, Israel’s Nation-State Law – What Now for Equality, Self-Determination, and Social Solidarity?, (October 1, 2018).
- Jan Petrov, The Populist Challenge to the European Court of Human Rights, (The Jean Monnet Working Paper Series (NYU School of Law) 3/18 (2018).
- Eric Segall, Putting the ‘Exercise’ Back in the Free Exercise, (Kentucky Law Journal, Forthcoming).
- Elizabeth Kukura, Revisiting Roe to Advance Reproductive Justice for Childbearing Women, (Notre Dame Law Review Online, Vol. 94, 2018).
- Deborah Hellman, The Epistemic Commitments of Nondiscrimination, (Virginia Public Law and Legal Theory Research Paper No. 2018-60 (2018).
- Yaoyao Fan, Kose John, Hong Liu & Luqyan Tamanni, Security Design, Incentives, and Islamic Microfinance: Cross Country Evidence, (October 14, 2018).
From SmartCILP and elsewhere: