Articles of interest – November 10, 2014
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- John Witte, Religion, (Dinah Shelton, ed., “The Oxford Handbook of International Human Rights Law” (New York/Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2014): 9-31 (with M. Christian Green)).
- William M. Janssen, Led Blindly: One Circuit’s Struggle to Faithfully Apply the U.S. Supreme Court’s Religious Symbols Constitutional Analysis, (West Virginia Law Review, Vol. 116, p. 33, 2013).
- William M. Janssen, Toiling in the Lemon Groves: Prelude to the Endorsement Test, (Charleston Law Review, Vol. 7, p. 691, 2013).
- C.G. Bateman, Method and Metaphysics: A Legal Historian’s Canon, (The Journal Jurisprudence, Volume 23, pp. 255-312, September 2014).
- Edward A. Morse, Health Accounts/Arrangements: An Expanding Role Under the Affordable Care Act?, (NYU Review of Employee Benefits, 2014).
- Lorenzo Zucca, A Genealogy of State Sovereignty, (Theoretical Inquiries in Law, Forthcoming).
- Pnina Lahav, Current Challenges: Gender and New Forms of Political Activism, (Boston Univ. School of Law, Public Law Research Paper No. 14-71, 2014).
- Eliaabeth Wicks, Dying with Conscience: The Potential Application of Article 9 ECHR to Assisted Dying, (University of Leicester School of Law Research Paper No. 14-26, 2014).
- Law and ChristianityNathan B. Oman, Need for a Law of Church and Market, (Duke Law Journal Online, Forthcoming).
- Richard Delgado & Jean Stefancic, Hate Speech in Cyberspace, (Wake Forest Law Review, Vol. 49, 2014).
- Angela Cameron, Angela Chaisson & Jena McGill, The Law Society of Upper Canada Must Not Accredit Trinity Western University’s Law School, (October 22, 2014.
- John Witte & Christopher Manzer, A Prequel to Law and Revolution: A Long Lost Manuscript of Harold J. Berman Comes to Light, (Journal of Law and Religion, Vol. 29 (2014) 142-169).
Fom SSRN: Law and Christianity
- John Witte, From Gospel to Law: The Lutheran Reformation and Its Impact on Legal Culture, (Mark A. Noll and Tal Howard, eds., Protestantism? Reflections in Advance of the 500th Anniversary of the Protestant Reformation, 1517-2017, Forthcoming).
- John Witte, John & M. Christian Green, Freedom, Persecution, and the Status of Christian Minorities, (Blackwell Companion to World Christianity, Basil Blackwell, 2014, Forthcoming).
- John Witte, Sex and Marriage in the Protestant Tradition: 1500-1900, (Adrian Thatcher, ed., Oxford Handbook on Theology, Sexuality, and Gender (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2014), Forthcoming).
From SSRN: Law and the Mormon Church