Articles of interest – May 4, 2015
Howard Freidman, Religion Clause
- Josh Blackman, Collective Liberty, (Floyd Abrams Freedom of Expression Scholars Conference at Yale Law School, May 2-3, 2015).
- Ioana Cismas & Stacy N. Cammarano, Whose Right and Who’s Right? The US Supreme Court v. The European Court of Human Rights on Corporate Exercise of Religion, (Boston University International Law Journal, Vol. 34, No. 1, 2016 Forthcoming).
- Dov Fox, Religion and the Unborn under the First Amendment, (April 27, 2015).
- Alexander Guney, Standing Before the Law: A Perspective on the Intersection of Law and Society, (University of San Francisco Law Review, Vol. 49, No. 161, 2015).
- Perry Dane, Judaism, Pluralism, and Constitutional Glare, (Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion, Forthcoming).
- Robert J. Hunt & James J. Woodruff, God & Man in the Military: Military Commanders and the First Amendment, (The Reporter: Education and Outreach for The Judge Advocate General’s Corps, Vol. 42, No. 1, 2015).
From SSRN (non-US law):
From SSRN (Marriage):
From SSRN (Charity law):
- Gary Scott Smith, Religion in the Oval Office: The Religious Lives of American Presidents, (Oxford Univ. Press, March 31, 2015), reviewed by Wall of Separation blog.
- Anna Grzymała-Busse, Nations under God: How Churches Use Moral Authority to Influence Policy, (Princeton Univ. Press, April 2015).
- Andrew Hambler, Religious Expression in the Workplace and the Contested Role of Law, (Routledge, 2015).