Articles of interest – May 18, 2015
Howard Freidman, Religion Clause
- Steven H. Resnicoff, Jewish Identity’s Impact in a Nutshell, (Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion, Forthcoming).
- Mohamed Abdelaal, Leadership Accountability in Islam: Islamic Standards for Holding the Executive Accountable for Official Misconduct, (Global Journal of Comparative Law, Forthcoming).
- Frederick Mark Gedicks & Rebecca G. Van Tassell, Of Burdens and Baselines: Hobby Lobby’s Puzzling Footnote 37, (in The Rise of Corporate Religious Liberty, Oxford University Press, Chad Flanders, Zoe Robinson & Micah Schwartzman, eds. 2015, Forthcoming).
- Nahshon Perez, Lautsi vs. Italy: Questioning the Majoritarian Premise, (May 14, 2015).
- Yuval Jobani & Nahshon Perez, Women of the Wall: A Normative Analysis of the Place of Religion in the Public Sphere, (Forthcoming: Oxford Journal of Law and Religion).
- Paul T. Babie, Religion and Constitutionalism: Oscillations Along a Continuum, (Journal of Religious History Vol. 39, No. 1, March 2015).
- Linda C. McClain, The Civil Rights Act of 1964 and ‘Legislating Morality’: On Conscience, Prejudice, and Whether ‘Stateways’ Can Change ‘Folkways’, (95 Boston University Law Review 891 (2015)).
- Ahmad T. Alharbi, Islamic Law and Banking: An Overview, (May 5, 2015).