Articles of interest – May 16, 2016
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Shivaraj S. Huchhanavar, Introduction to Traditional and Modern Natural Law Theories, (May 5, 2016).
- Brett G. Scharffs, Religious Majorities and Restrictions on Religion, (Notre Dame Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Farrah Ahmed, Remedying Personal Law Systems, (International Journal of Law, Policy and the Family, Forthcoming).
- Brian Leiter, Why Tolerate Religion, Again? A Reply to Michael Mcconnell, (May 8, 2016).
- Kathleen A. McKee, Book Review: An Alternative to Business as Usual: Evangelical Christian Executives: A New Model for Business Corporations, (December 11, 2016).
- Engy Abdelkader, When Islamophobia Turns Violent: The 2016 U.S. Presidential Elections, (The Bridge Initiative, Georgetown University, 2016).
- Nasiru Wada Khalil, Perception and Reaction: The Representation of the Shari’a in Nollywood and Kanywood Films, (May 4, 2016).