Articles of interest – May 1, 2017
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Jonas J Monast, Brian C. Murray & Jonathan B. Wiener, On Morals, Markets, and Climate Change: Exploring Pope Francis’ Challenge, (Law and Contemporary Problems, Vol. 80, 2017).
- Jonathan F. Will, I. Glenn Cohen & Eli Y. Adashi, Personhood Seeking New Life with Republican Control, (Indiana Law Journal, Forthcoming).
- Tara A. Smith, Religious Liberty or Religious License? Legal Schizophrenia and the Case against Exemptions, (Journal of Law and Politics, Vol. 32, Fall 2016).
- Tara A. Smith, What Good Is Religious Freedom? Locke, Rand, and the Non-Religious Case for Respecting It, (Arkansas Law Review, Vol. 69, No. 4, 2017).
- Michael J. Perry, A Global Political Morality: Human Rights, Democracy, and Constitutionalism, (Emory Legal Studies Research Paper 17-431 (2017)).
- Jonathan F. Will, Religion As a Controlling Interference in Medical Decision-Making by Minors, (October 19, 2016).
- Sarah Khanghahi, Thirty Years after Al-Khazraji: Revisiting Employment Discrimination Under Section 1981, (64 UCLA Law Review 794 (2017).
From SSRN (Non-U.S. Law):
- Atta Ul Mustafa, Proposed Procedural Amendments to Check Misuse of Blasphmey Laws in Pakistan, (July 4, 2016).
- Matthew S. Erie, The Traveling Waqf: Property, Religion, and Mobility Beyond China, (Islamic Law and Society, Vol. 25, (1-2, Special Issue on Waqfs) (February 2018)).
- Paul Johnson & Robert M. Vanderbeck, Sexual Orientation Equality and Religious Exceptionalism in the Law of the United Kingdom: The Role of the Church of England, (April 25, 2017).
- Dwight G. Newman, Ties that Bind: Religious Freedom and Communities (Introduction), (in Dwight Newman, ed., Religious Freedom and Communities (Toronto: LexisNexis, 2016)).
- Darren Rosenblum, Sex Quotas and Burkini Bans, (Tulane Law Review, Vol. 92, 2017).