Articles of interest – March 31, 2014
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Samuel J. Levine, Foreword: Conference on Religious Legal Theory: RLT IV: Expanding the Conversation, (30 Touro L. Rev. 1 (2014)).
- Dallan F. Flake, Image is Everything: Corporate Branding and Religious Accommodation in the Workplace, (University of Pennsylvania Law Review, Vol. 163, 2014-15).
- Asifa Quraishi-Landes, Rumors of the Sharia Threat are Greatly Exaggerated: What American Judges Really Do with Islamic Family Law in Their Courtrooms, (New York Law School Law Review, Vol. 57, No. 245, 2013).
- John M. A. DiPippa, God and Guns: The Free Exercise of Religion Problems of Regulating Guns in Churches and Other Houses of Worship, (March 21, 2014).
- John M. Breen & Lee J. Strang, The Forgotten Jurisprudential Debate: Catholic Legal Thought’s Response to Legal Realism, (March 24, 2014).
- Micah Schwartzman, Religion as a Legal Proxy, (San Diego Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Micah Schwartzman, Religion, Equality, and Public Reason, (Boston University Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Yaniv Heled, On Patenting Human Organisms or How the Abortion Wars Feed into the Ownership Fallacy, (Cardozo Law Review, Vol. 36, 2014, Forthcoming).
- Jessica Feinberg, The Survival of Non-Marital Relationship Statuses in the Same-Sex Marriage Era: A Proposal, (Temple Law Review, Vol. 87, Forthcoming).
From SSRN (Affordable Care Act and Religious Freedom):
- Heidi Muller, Hobson’s Choice: For-Profit Corporations and the Exercise of Religion, (November 17, 2013).
- Scott Harrington, No Soup for You! Religion in the Post-PPACA Era, (March 18, 2014).
- Zoe Robinson, The Contraception Mandate and the Forgotten Constitutional Question, (Wisconsin Law Review, Forthcoming 2014).
- Toni M. Massaro, Nuts and Seeds: Disclosure of Religious Exemptions, (Arizona Legal Studies Discussion Paper No. 14-10 (March 2014)).
From SSRN (Non-U.S. law):
- Lotem Perry-Hazan, From the Constitution to the Classroom: Educational Freedom in Antwerp’s Ultra-Orthodox Jewish Schools, (Journal of School Choice, 2014, Forthcoming).
- Lotem Perry-Hazan, Court-Led Educational Reforms in Political Third Rails: The Cases of Israeli Haredi Schools’ Curricula and Admission Policies, (March 18, 2014).
- Jill Marshall, The Legal Recognition of Personality: Full Face Veils and Permissible Choices, (10 International Journal of Law in Context 64-80 (2014)).
- Robert J. Delahunty, The Returning Warrior and the Limits of Just War Theory, (Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion, 2014).