Articles of interest – March 30, 2015
Howard Freidman, Religion Clause
- Daniel Ortner, Conscientious Offenders: Russia’s Ban on ‘Extremist’ Religious Literature, and the European Court of Human Rights, (Virginia Journal of International Law, Forthcoming).
- Karin Beatrix Calitz, The Liability of Churches for the Historical Sexual Assault of Children by Priests, (Potchefstroom Electronic Law Journal, Vol. 17, No. 6, 2014).
- Rowena Bronwen Bernard, Reasonable Accommodation in the Workplace: To Be or Not to Be?, (Potchefstroom Electronic Law Journal, Vol. 17, No. 6, 2014).
- Shivam Goel, Concept of Rights in Islam, (in Concept of Rights in Islam; Lambert Academic Publication, 2014).
- Neil James Foster, Vicarious Liability and Non-Delegable Duty in Common Law Actions Based on Institutional Child Abuse, (March 20, 2015).
- Brian M. Murray, A Tale of Two Inquiries: The Ministerial Exception After Hosanna-Tabor, (Southern Methodist University Law Review, Vol. 68, No. 4, 2015).
- Caroline Mala Corbin, Intentional Discrimination in Establishment Clause Jurisprudence, (Alabama Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Gerard J. Clark, Hobby Lobby and Galloway: The Expansion of the Role of Religion in American Governance, (Suffolk University Law School Research Paper No. 15-15 (2015)).
- Zoe Robinson, Lobbying in the Shadows: Religious Interest Groups in the Legislative Process, (Emory Law Journal, Vol. 64, 2015).
- David Glasgow, Making Room at the Inn: Protecting the Expression of Sexual Identity in Anti-Discrimination Law, (Alternative Law Journal 40(1) (2015)).
From SSRN (Marriage and Family issues):
- Joan Heifetz Hollinger & Courtney G. Joslin, Amici Curiae Brief of Family Law Professors in Obergefell v. Hodges (U.S. 2014, Nos. 14-556, 14-562, 14-571 and 14-574), (March 6, 2015).
- Laurence H. Tribe & Michael C. Dorf, Brief of Amici Curiae Professors Laurence H. Tribe and Michael C. Dorf in Support of Petitioners: Obergefell v. Hodges; DeBoer v. Snyder, (March 25, 2015).
- Linda C. McClain, Is There a Way Forward in the ‘War Over the Family’?, 93 Texas Law Review 705 (2015).
- David Bleich, A Proposal to Withhold Divorce Decrees on Grounds of Equity, (International Journal of the Jurisprudence of the Family, Forthcoming).