Articles of interest – March 13, 2017
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Khaled A. Beydoun, Acting Muslim, (Harvard Civil Rights-Civil Liberties Law Review (CR-CL), Vol. 53, Forthcoming).
- Jaakko Husa, Hindu Law – Stateless Law?, (Scandinavian Studies in Law, Vol. 62, 2017).
- Lama Abu-Odeh, Religious Difference in a Secular Age: The Minority Report by Saba Mahmoud (2016) Book Review, (Feminist Dissent (Forthcoming)).
- Bronwyn Conwell Roantree , Challenging Statutory Accommodations for Religiously Affiliated Daycares: An Application of the Third Party Harm Doctrine, (January 1, 2017).
- Anthony Michael Kreis, Amputating Rights-Making, (Hastings Law Journal, Vol. 69).
- Jerg Gutmann & Stefan Voigt, The Rule of Law and Islam, (Edward Elgar Handbook on the Rule of Law, Forthcoming).
- Harold Anthony Lloyd, Why Originalism Cannot Work: Lessons from Logic, Scripture, and Art, (March 5, 2017).
- Mary Ziegler, The New Negative Rights: Abortion Funding and Constitutional Law after Whole Woman’s Health, (March 9, 2017).
- Miranda Perry Fleischer, Subsidizing Charity Liberally, (San Diego Legal Studies Paper No. 17-261 (2017)).
From SSRN (Marriage):