Articles of interest – June 9, 2014
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- François Foret, Democratic Representation and Religion. Differences and Convergences between the European Parliament and the US House of Representatives, (Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies Research Paper No. RSCAS 2014/58 (2014)).
- Paul T. Babie, Private Property in Post Secular Law: An Introductory Foray, (2013 University of Queensland Law Journal 32 (2) p238).
- D. Brian Dennison, The Resonance of Christian Political Conceptions within International Humanitarian Law, (Uganda’s Paper Series on International Humanitarian Law, 2013).
- Ryan M. Hrobak & Robin Fretwell Wilson, Emergency Contraceptives or ‘Abortion-Inducing’ Drugs? Empowering Women to Make Informed Decisions, (Washington and Lee Law Review, Vol. 71, Issue 2, 2014).
- Brett G. Scharffs, Our Fractured Attitude Towards Corporate Conscience, (March 12, 2014).
- Sarah Schiesz, Hezbollah: Before and after the Syrian War, (May 12, 2014).
- Samuel Wolf Calhoune, Justice Lewis F. Powell’s Baffling Vote in Roe v. Wade, (71 Wash. & Lee L. Rev. 925 ( 2014).
- Meg Mary Margaret Penrose, Unbreakable Vows: Same-Sex Marriage and the Fundamental Right to Divorce, (58 Villanova Law Review 169 (2013)).
- Muhammad Munir, The Law of Khul’ in Islamic Law and the Legal System of Pakistan: The Sunnah of the Prophet or Judicial Ijtihad?, (May 24, 2014).
- Mark Goldfeder, The Adoption of Children In Judaism and In Israel; A Conceptual and Practical Review, 22 Cardozo Journal of International & Comparative Law 321-353 (2014).
- Daniel Ross Goodman, Ethical Falsehood: Towards A Moral Values Paradigm In False-Speech Adjudication, [Abstract], 55 South Texas Law Review 71-112 (2013).
- Austin R. Nimocks, History and Recent Developments in Same-Sex Marriage Litigation, Federalist Society State Courts Project White Paper (May 28, 2014).
- Brian J. Grim, Greg Clark & Robert Edward Snyder, Is Religious Freedom Good for Business?: A Conceptual and Empirical Analysis, 10 Interdisciplinary Journal of Research on Religion, Article 4, 2014.