Articles of interest – June 6, 2016
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Craig B. Mousin, You Were Told to Love the Immigrant, But What if the Story Never Happened? Hospitality and United States Immigration Law, (Vincentian Heritage Journal: Vol. 33: Iss. 1, Article 8).
- Richard Moon, Neutrality and Prayers: Mouvement Laique v Saguenay, (Oxford Journal of Law and Religion, 2015, 4, 512–519).
- Stephen M. Bainbridge, The Parable of the Talents, (UCLA School of Law, Law-Econ Research Paper No. 16-10 (2016)).
- Douglas Laycock & Steven T. Collis, General Applicable Law & the Free Exercise of Religion, (Nebraska Law Review, Vol. 95, 2016).
- Edward Stein, Plural Marriage, Group Marriage and Immutability in Obergefell v. Hodges and Beyond, (University of Missouri-Kansas City Law Review, Vol. 84, No. 3, 2016).
- Mitchell L. Engler & Edward Stein, Not Too Separate or Unequal: Marriage Penalty Relief after Obergefell, (Washington Law Review, Vol. 91, 2016).