Articles of interest – June 26, 2017
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Bruce Ryder, Physicians’ Rights to Conscientious Objection, (in Benjamin L. Berger and Richard Moon eds, Religion and the Exercise of Public Authority 127-147 (Oxford: Hart Publishing, 2016)).
- Nicholas Aroney & Matthew Turnour, Charities are the New Constitutional Law Frontier, (Melbourne University Law Review, Vol. 41, 2017).
- Steven Douglas Smith, Culture Wars as Pagan Counterrevolution, (San Diego Legal Studies Paper No. 17-293, 2017).
- June Carbone, ‘Blue’ Morality and the Legitimacy of the State — Ed Rubin’s Soul, Self, and Society: The New Morality and the Modern State, (Law and Social Inquiry, Vol. 42, No. 2, 2017).
- Louis W. Hensler, The Legal Concept of ‘Natural Affection’: Natural Law or Natural Selection?, (June 21, 2017).
- Vebjørn Innset Hurum, Full-Face Concealment Ban in Public Places in Europe: How the European Court of Human Rights Has Failed to Do Its Job, (Penn Statim: The Online Companion to the Penn State Law Review, 2017).
- Joshua J. Craddock, The Case for Complicity-Based Religious Accommodations, (June 25, 2017).
- Hershey H. Friedman, The Wit and Sarcasm of the Talmudic Sage Ulla, (June 21, 2017).