Articles of interest – June 25, 2018
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Kaiponanea T. Matsumura, Consent to Intimate Regulation, (North Carolina Law Review, Vol. 96, No. 4, 2018).
- Margo A. Bagley, The Morality of Compulsory Licensing as an Access to Medicines Tool, (Minnesota Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Paul T. Babie, Parliamentary Prayer and the Establishment of Religion, (February 2018) 40(1) the Bulletin of the Law Society of South Australia 12-15).
- Noel D. Johnson & Mark Koyama, The State, Toleration, and Religious Freedom, (Advances in the Economics of Religion, Edited by Iyer, Rubin and Carvalho. Palgrave, 2018).
- Robert G. Natelson, Why Nineteenth Century Bans on ‘Sectarian’ Aid are Facially Unconstitutional: New Evidence on Plain Meaning, (19 Federalist Soc. Rev. 98 (2018)).
- Thaddeus Mason Pope, How to Respond to a Patient’s Discriminatory Request for a Different Clinician, (ASCO Post (April 10, 2018)).
- Raphael Cohen-Almagor, Taking North American White Supremacist Groups Seriously: The Scope and the Challenge of Hate Speech on the Internet, (International Journal of Crime, Justice, and Social Democracy, Vol. 7, No. 2 (2018): 38-57).
From SSRN (Religious Law):
- Ghassan Abdul-Jabbar, The Major Themes of Hadith and Its Characteristics, (The Different Aspects of Islamic Culture, Vol. 1, Foundations of Islam (2016)).
- Mohammed A. Arafa, Transitional Justice, the Seeds of Change: Secular Law or Divine (Islamic) Law, Quo Vadis?, (Creighton Law Review, Vol. 9, No. 2, 2018).
- Christopher P. Guzelian, Silver: A Morally Good Money, (Procesos de Mercado, vol. 15 (2018).
- Doron M. Kalir, Rethinking Religious Objections (Old-Testament Based) to Same-Sex Marriage, (Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics and Public Policy, Vol. 33, 2018, Forthcoming).
- Jonathan C. Augustine, The Fiery Furnace, Civil Disobedience and the Civil Rights Movement: A Biblical Exegesis on Daniel 3 and Letter from Birmingham Jail, (Richmond Public Interest Law Review, Vol. 21, No. 3, 2018).