Articles of interest – June 20, 2016
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Debbie Kaminer, Religious Accommodation in the American Workplace: The Impact of the Supreme Court’s Decision in EEOC v. Abercrombie & Fitch, (June 10, 2016).
- Elizabeth Shakman Hurd, Review of Beyond Church and State by Matthew Scherer, (Augustinian Studies 47:1 (2016) 114–118).
- Danieli Evans, Religious Objections to the Death Penalty after Hobby Lobby, (Stanford Law & Policy Review, Vol. 27, No. 1, 2015).
- Abner S. Greene, A Secular Test for a Secular Statute, (University of Illinois Law Review, Vol. 34, 2016).
- Mark Walters, Challenging Orthodoxy: Towards a Restorative Approach to Combating the Globalization of Hate, (The Globalization of Hate: Internationalizing Hate Crime, Chapter 18, 2016).
- Jennifer Schweppe & Mark Walters, Hate Crimes: Legislating to Enhance Punishment, (Oxford Handbooks Online, Criminology and Criminal Justice, 2015).
- Mark Walters, Readdressing Hate Crime: Synthesizing Law, Punishment and Restorative Justice, (Hate, Politics, Law, Oxford University Press, Forthcoming).
- John Witte, Jr. and Joel A. Nichols, Religion and the American Constitutional Experiment, Fourth Edition, (Oxford Univ. Press, April 2016).
- Danielle Keats Citron, Hate Crimes in Cyberspace, (Harvard Univ. Press, May 2016).
- Ferruh Yilmaz, How the Workers Became Muslims– Immigration, Culture, and Hegemonic Transformation in Europe, (University of Michigan Press, 2016).
- Jonathan Fox, The Unfree Exercise of Religion– A World Survey of Discrimination against Religious Minorities, (Cambridge Univ. Press, Feb. 2016).
- Norman Doe, Christian Law– Contemporary Principles, (Cambridge Univ. Press, Nov. 2015).