Articles of interest – June 19, 2017
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Gábor Halmai, Varieties of State-Church Relations and Religious Freedom through Three Case Studies, (Michigan State Law Review, Vol. 2017, No. 2, 2017).
- Ahmed Elkahwagy, The Sacred Text between the American Constitution and the Religious Discourse in Egypt, (May 25, 2017).
- Brian D. Earp & Robert Darby, Circumcision, Sexual Experience, and Harm, (University of Pennsylvania Journal of International Law, Vol. 37, No. 2, 2017).
- Steven Douglas Smith, The Pagan City, the Christian City, and the Secular City, (San Diego Legal Studies Paper No. 17-290 (2017)).
- Steven Douglas Smith, Coming Home? The Imminent Immanent City, (San Diego Legal Studies Paper No. 17-291 (2017)).
- Jeffrey A. Parness, Marriage Equality, Parentage (In)Equality, (32 Wisconsin Journal of Law Gender and Society __ (Fall 2017) Forthcoming).
- James Fishman, Rethinking Riley: Applying Commensurate and Intermediate Scrutiny Standards to Judicial Evaluation of Charitable Solicitation Regulation, (June 1, 2017).