Articles of interest – June 15, 2015
Howard Freidman, Religion ClauseFrom SSRN:
- Tom Herrenberg, Denouncing Divinity: Blasphemy, Human Rights, and the Struggle of Political Leaders to Defend Freedom of Speech in the Case of Innocence of Muslims, (Ancilla Iuris,(anci.ch) 2015: 1).
- Lucia Ann Silecchia, A Witness First Lives the Life He Proposes: Evangelization and the Catholic Lawyer, (May 21, 2015).
- Kenneth Einar Himma, The Ethics of Subjecting a Child to the Risk of Eternal Torment: A Reply to Shawn Bawulski, (June 10, 2015).
- David B. Schwartz, The NLRA’s Religious Exemption in a Post-Hobby Lobby World: Current Status, Future Difficulties, and a Proposed Solution, (30 A.B.A. J. of Lab. and Emp. Law 227 (Winter 2015)).
- Frederick B. Jonassen, ‘So Help Me?’: Religious Expression and Artifacts in the Oath of Office and the Courtroom Oath, (Cardozo Public Law, Policy and Ethics Journal, Vol. 12, No. 2, Spring 2014).
- Priscilla J. Smith, Contraceptive Comstockery: Reasoning from Immorality to Illness in the Twenty-First Century, (Connecticut Law Review, Vol. 47, No. 4, 2015).
- Danielle Keats Citron, Hate Crimes in Cyberspace – Introduction, (Hate Crimes in Cyberspace, Harvard University Press (2014)).
- Charles R. Calleros, Advocacy for Marriage Equality: The Power of a Broad Historical Narrative During a Transitional Period in Civil Rights, (Forthcoming in 2015, Mich. St. L. Rev. for Symposium on Persuasion in Civil Rights Advocacy).