Articles of interest – July 27, 2015
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- John R. Morss, The International Legal Status of the Vatican/Holy See Complex, (Forthcoming, European Journal of International Law).
- Rex Ahdar, Solemnisation of Same-Sex Marriage and Religious Freedom, (Ecclesiastical Law Journal / Volume 16 / Issue 03 / September 2014, pp 283 – 305).
- Richard Moon, Conscientious Objections by Civil Servants: The Case of Marriage Commissioners and Same Sex Civil Marriages, (June 30, 2015).
- Stephen D, Sugarman, Is It Unconstitutional to Prohibit Faith-Based Schools from Becoming Charter Schools?, (July 21, 2015).
- Geoffrey Brahm Levey, Secularism as Proto-Multiculturalism: The Case of Australia, (Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies Research Paper No. RSCAS 2015/56, July 2015).
- Nadia N. Sawicki, Mandating Disclosure of Religious Limitations on Medical Practice, (Loyola University Chicago School of Law Research Paper No. 2015-016 (July 2015)).
- Harlan Grant Cohen, Zivotofsky II’s Two Visions for Foreign Relations Law, (109 AJIL Unbound 10 (2015)).
- C. Christine Fair, Sharia, Piety and Maslak: Support for Sectarian Violence in Pakistan, (July 20, 2015).