Articles of interest – July 25, 2016
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Paul T. Babie, Australia and Australian External Territories in Brill, Encyclopedia of Law and Religion (July 2016).
- Melissa Crouch, Promiscuity, Polygyny and the Power of Revenge: The Past and Future of Burmese Buddhist Law in Myanmar, (Asian Journal of Law and Society, Special Issue on Buddhism and Law in Asia, Forthcoming).
- Eva Brems, Objections to Anti-Discrimination in the Name of Conscience or Religion: A Conflicting Rights Approach, (Forthcoming in The Conscience Wars: Rethinking the Balance between Religion, Identity, and Equality (Susanna Mancini & Michel Rosenfeld eds., Cambridge University Press, 2017)).
- Claudia E. Haupt, Religious Outliers: Professional Knowledge Communities, Individual Conscience Claims, and the Availability of Professional Services to the Public, (Law, Religion, and Health in the United States (Holly Fernandez Lynch, I. Glenn Cohen, & Elizabeth Sepper eds. Cambridge Univ. Press, 2017 Forthcoming)).
- Perry Dane, Scopes of Religious Exemption: A Normative Map, (Religious Exemptions, Oxford University Press, Forthcoming).
- Christopher McCrudden, Marriage Registrars, Same-Sex Relationships, and Religious Discrimination in the European Court of Human Rights, (July 20, 2016).
- Peter J. Boettke, Joshua C. Hall & Kathleen M. Sheehan, Was Adam Smith Right about Religious Competition?, (West Virginia University, Department of Economics, Working Paper No. 15-47 (2015)).
- Melissa Crouch, Introduction: Islam and the State in Myanmar, (Melissa Crouch (ed), Islam and the State in Myanmar: Muslim-Buddhist Relations and the Politics of Belonging. Oxford University Press, 2016, Forthcoming).
- Oonagh B. Breen, Guardians of the Charitable Realm: Charitable Trust Supervision Practice and Procedure in the Common Law World, (European Review of Private Law, Forthcoming).