Articles of interest – July 20, 2015
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Michael I. Meyerson, The Original Meaning of ‘God’: Using the Language of the Framing Generation to Create a Coherent Establishment Clause Jurisprudence, (Marquette Law Review, Vol. 98, No. 3, Spring 2015, pp. 1035-1102).
- Oliver Le Bot, Limitation of Animal Protection for Religious and Cultural Reasons, (July 14, 2014).
- Tariq Modood, Multiculturalism and Moderate Secularism, (Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies Research Paper No. RSCAS 2015/47, July 2015).
- Marc Greendorfer, Final Affordable Care Act Regulations, (July 14, 2015).
- Dallan F. Flake, After Abercrombie: Religious Discrimination Based on Employer Misperception, (July 16, 2015).
- Eli Wald, The Jewish Law Firm: Past and Present, (Jews in the Legal Profession, 65-124, Marc Galanter, et al eds., New Orleans: Quid Pro Press, 2014).
- Douglas NeJaime, Marriage Equality and the New Parenthood, (Harvard Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Arolda Elbasani, The Revival of Islam in the Post-Communist Balkans: Coercive Nationalisms and New Pathways to God, (Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies Research Paper No. RSCAS 2015/28, April 2015).