Articles of interest – July 2, 2018
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Iain T. Benson, Can Law Avoid Creating Culture and Religion in Its Own Image? The Context for Diversity, Religion and Culture in MEC for Education: Kwazulu-Natal and Others v Navaneethum Pillay: Reflections a Decade Later, (Journal for Juridical Science, 2017).
- Chan Tov McNamarah, On the Basis of Sex (UAL Orientation or Gender Identity): Bringing Queer Equity to School with Title IX, (Cornell Law Review, Vol. 104, (Forthcoming 2019)).
- Paul Benjamin Linton, Overruling Roe v. Wade: The Implications for Women and the Law, (Life an Learning XVII: Proceedings of the Twenty-Seventh University Faculty for Life Conference (2017)).
- Holning Lau, From Loving to Obergefell: Elevating the Significance of Discriminatory Effects, (Virginia Journal of Social Policy and the Law (2018 Forthcoming)).
- Holning Lau, Comparative Discrimination Law: Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity, (Brill Research Perspectives in Comparative Discrimination Law (2018 Forthcoming)).
- Mohamed A. Arafa, Islamic Criminal Law: The Divine Criminal Justice System between Lacuna and Possible Routes, (2 Journal of Forensic and Crime Studies 102 (Spring 2018)).
- Nicolas J. Duquette, Spend or Save? Nonprofits’ Use of Donations and Other Revenues, (Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly, 46(6): 1142-1165 (2017)).