Articles of interest – January 6, 2014
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Richard Schragger & Micah Schwartzman, Some Realism about Corporate Rights, (Virginia Public Law and Legal Theory Research Paper No. 2013-43 (2013)).
- Rafael Palomino, Manual breve de Derecho eclesiástico del Estado (2ª edición) (Spanish Law and Religion in a Nutshell (2nd Edition)), (Europan and Comparative Law Books, Forthcoming).
- Nick Reaves, Uniquely Qualified: The Constitutionality of Crisis Chaplaincy Programs, (December 17, 2013).
- Samuel H. Pillsbury, Questioning Retribution, Valuing Humility, (Ohio State Journal of Criminal Law, Vol. 11, No. 1, 2013).
- Aaron R. Petty, The Concept of ‘Religion’ in the Supreme Court of Israel, (January 3, 2014).
- Seth Barrett Tillman, Purim & My Bangladeshi Friend, (Gadfly: Culture that Matters, February 11, 2013).