Articles of interest – January 29, 2018
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- John M. Breen & Lee J. Strang, The Thinness of Catholic Legal Education, a Review of Robert J. Kaczorowski, Fordham University Law School: A History, (University of St. Thomas Law Journal, Vol. 15, 2018).
- Luke Beck, The Role of Religion in the Law of Royal Succession in Canada and Australia, (Queen’s Law Journal, Vol. 43, No. 1, 2018, pp. 53-84).
- Jeffrey A. Brauch, What is Flawed Perfection?, (Flawed Perfection: What It Means to Be Human and Why It Matters for Culture, Politics, and Law by Jeffrey A. Brauch, 2017).
- Rafael Domingo, Body, Soul, and Spirit of the Law. Towards a Holistic Legal Paradigm, (Oxford Journal of Law and Religion 7 (Forthcoming)).
- Paulette Miniter, Willa Cather’s My Antonia and Legal Thought in the Late Nineteenth Century, (Creighton Law Review, Vol. 51, No. 1, 2017).
- Fajri Muhammadin, Towards a Revitalization of Islamic International Law in a ‘Eurocentric’ World, (Post Graduate Student Society of Ahmad Ibrahim Kuliyyah of Laws Magazine, Forthcoming).
- Lucia Ann Silecchia, Conflicts and Laudato Si’: Ten Principles for Environmental Dispute Resolution, (Journal of Land Use & Environmental Law, Vol. 33, No. 1, 2017).
- C.G. Bateman, The Hermeneutics of Sovereignty: The Written Word, State Sovereignty, and Freedom of Religion in the Late Antiquity Roman Empire, (The Journal Jurisprudence, vol. 34 (Hilary Term: December 2017): 311-332).
- Sally Wagenmaker, Why Religious Organizations Shouldn’t Lose Tax-Exempt Status Based on Public Policy, Post-Obergefell, (January 11, 2018).
- David Orentlicher, Law, Religion, and Health Care, 8 UC Irvine Law Review (2018).