Articles of interest – January 21, 2019
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Richard Rice, Can a Christian Be a Corporate Lawyer? Tracing Corporate Law’s Religious Roots and Identifying How We Can Integrate Our Faith and Work, (January 1, 2019).
- Michael A. Helfand, Jews and the Culture Wars: Consensus and Dissensus in Jewish Religious Liberty Advocacy, (San Diego Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Jianlin Chen, Joyous Buddha, Holy Father, and Dragon God Desiring Sex: A Case Study of Rape by Religious Fraud in Taiwan, (13(2) National Taiwan University Law Review 183-237 (2018)).
- John Witte, The McDonald Distinguished Christian Scholars Conference: Is Religious Liberty Under Threat? Trans-Atlantic Perspectives, (Ecclesiastical Law Journal 20 (2018): 339-41).
- Cekli Setya Pratiwi, The Permissible Scope of Legal Limitation on Freedom of Religion or Belief (FoRB) and Freedom of Expression (FoE) under International Human Rights Law (IHRL): The Study of Blasphemy Cases in Indonesia,(January 9, 2019).
- Prakash Shah, Sacerdotal Violence and the Caste System: The Long Shadow of Christian-Orientalism, (Queen Mary School of Law Legal Studies Research Paper No. 302/2019).
- Brendan Williams, NIFLA v. Beccera: Abortion Speech Only as Free as the Supreme Court Wants It to Be, (13 Charleston Law Review 89 (2018)).
- W. Burlette Carter, Sexism in the ‘Bathroom Debates’: How Bathrooms Really Became Separated By Sex, (Yale Law & Policy Review, Vol. 37, No. 1, 2018).
- Zamir Iqbal & Friedemann Roy, Innovative Islamic Social Finance for Housing Microfinance, (Islamic Economic Studies, Vol. 26, No. 1, 2018).