Articles of interest – January 20, 2014
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Dalma Demeter & Thilini Perera, Religious Influences Over Arbitral Proceedings: Personalising or Jeopardising Justice?, (Patricia Easteal (ed.), Justice Connections (2013, Cambridge Scholars Publishing, UK)).
- Marco Ventura, Dynamic Law and Religion in Europe: Acknowledging Change: Choosing Change, (Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies Research Paper 2013/ 91 (Dec. 1, 2013)).
- Upankar Chutia, Natural Law Theory and Its Influence in Indian Laws Relating to Fundamental Rights (Article 14, 19 and 21) and Case Laws Relating to It, (January 3, 2014).
- Michael Stokes Paulsen, Is Religious Freedom Irrational? Reviewing Why Tolerate Religion? By Brian Leiter. (Princeton University Press 2013), (Michigan Law Review, 2014, Forthcoming).
- Charles J. Reid, Tradition in Revolution: Harold J. Berman and the Historical Understanding of the Papacy, (Rechtsgeschichte – Legal History, Rg. 21, pp. 219 – 223, 2013).
- Pasquale Annicchino, The New Guidelines on Freedom of Religion and LGBTI Rights in the External Action of the European Union, (European Human Rights Law Review, 6, 2013, pp. 624-630).
- Spencer Churchill, Duty or Dignity? The Clash of Originalist and Liberal Perspectives on Corporate Free Exercise, (September 20, 2013).
- Victor C. Romero, Reading (into) Windsor: Presidential Leadership, Marriage Equality, and Immigration Policy, (Southern California Review of Law and Social Justice, Vol. 23:1, pp. 1-28 (2013)).