Articles of interest – January 2, 2017
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Yinka Olomojobi, Marriage in Nigeria Across Ages: Problems and Prospects,(September 24, 2016).
- Effie Fokas, Comparative Susceptibility and Differential Effects on the Two European Courts: A Study of Grasstops Mobilizations Around Religion, (Oxford Journal of Law and Religion, 0, 1-33, 2016).
- Eva Brems, Corina Heri, Saïla Ouald Chaib & Lieselot Verdonck, Head-Covering Bans in Belgian Courtrooms and Beyond: Headscarf Persecution and the Complicity of Supranational Courts, (Forthcoming, Human Rights Quarterly, Fall 2017).
- Keren Weinshall Margel, Udi Sommer, & Ya’acov Ritov, Ideological Influences on Governance and Regulation: The Comparative Case of Supreme Courts, (Regulation & Governance, Forthcoming).
- Ioannis Iglezakis, The Legal Regulation of Hate Speech on the Internet and its Conflict with Freedom of Expression, (December 26, 2016).