Articles of interest – January 18, 2016
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Joseph E. David, Incest, (Encyclopedia of the Bible and Its Reception (Berlin/Boston: Walter de Gruyter, 2015)).
- Victor C. Romero, The Prodigal Illegal: Christian Love and Immigration Reform, (Denver University Law Review, Vol. 92, No. 917, 2015).
- Douglas NeJaime & Reva Siegel, Conscience Wars in Transnational Perspective: Religious Liberty, Third-Party Harm, and Pluralism, (The Conscience Wars: Rethinking the Balance between Religion, Identity, and Equality (Susanna Mancini & MIchel Rosenfeld eds., Cambridge Univ. Press 2017).
- Joel S. Newman, What is a Church? A Look at Tax Exemptions for the Original Kleptonian Neo-American Church and the First Church of Cannabis, (Lexis Federal Tax Journal Quarterly, December 2015).
- Kadir Nagac, Religiosity and Tax Compliance, (January 14, 2016).
- Spencer Churchill, Justice Kennedy and the Unfolding Doctrine of Corporate Religious Sincerity, (May 21, 2015).
- Felice Batlan, Forging Identities: Jewish Women, Legal Aid, and the Secular Liberal State, 1890-1930, (Indiana Journal of Law and Social Equality, Forthcoming).
From SSRN (Non-U.S. Law):
- Noura Erakat, Whiteness As Property in Israel: Revival, Rehabilitation, and Removal, 31 Harvard Journal of Racial & Ethnic Justice 69-103 (2015).
- Myriam Hunter-Henin, Religion, Children and Employment: The Baby Loup Case, 64 International & Comparative Law Quarterly 717-731 (2015).
- Ali Altaf Mia, Legal Religion: Ethical Norms and Demands of Justice, (Chap. 21 in Jeffrey J. Kripal (ed.), Religion: Sources, Perspectives, and Methodologies (Macmillan Interdisciplinary Handbooks, 2016)).
- Dani Kranz, Quasi-Ethnic Capital vs. Quasi-Citizenship Capital: Access to Israeli Citizenship, (Migration Letters, Volume: 13, No: 1, pp. 64– 83, Jan. 2016).
- Bryce Langford, The Minister’s Housing Allowance: Should It Stand, and If Not, Can Its Challengers Show Standing?, 63 Kansas Law Review 1129 (2015).