Articles of interest – January 16, 2017
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Huma Tahir & Iffat Tahira, Freedom of Religion and Status of Religious Minorities in Pakistan, (International Journal of Management Sciences and Business Research, Vol. 5, Issue 12, Dec. 2016).
- Elizabeth Sepper, The Role of Religion in State Public Accommodations Laws, (60 St. Louis University Law Journal, Forthcoming).
- Valentino Cattelan, Legal Pluralism, Property Rights and the Paradigm of Islamic Economics, (JKAU: Islamic Economics, 30 (1) (2017)).
- John Witte & Joel A. Nichols, ‘Come Now Let Us Reason Together’: Restoring Religious Freedom in America and Abroad, (Notre Dame Law Review, 92:1, 2016).
- John Witte, “Foreword,” to Rafael Domingo, God and the Secular Legal System, (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2016), ix-xii).
- Dimitry Gegenava, Recognition of the Religious Marriage in Georgian Legislative Reality, (Journal of Law, #1, 2015).
- Seema Mohapatra, Assisted Reproduction Inequality and Marriage Equality, (Chicago-Kent Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Jessica A. Clarke, Protected Class Gatekeeping, (New York University Law Review, Vol. 92, No. 1, 2017).