Articles of interest – January 13, 2014
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Bruce Bartlett, Tax Policy and the Bible, (Tax Notes, Vol. 141, No. 11, 2013).
- P.G. Monateri, Stasis in Moltmann e Schmitt (Stasis in Moltmann and Schmitt), (Cosmo. Comparative Studies in Modernism, 3 – 2013: Diritto e Religione, a cura di Cristina Costantini, pp. 9-17).
- Caroline Mala Corbin, Abortion Distortions, (Washington and Lee Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Charles J. Reid, ‘May a Man Marry a Man?’ Medieval Canon Lawyers Analyze Same-Sex Unions, (U of St. Thomas (Minnesota) Legal Studies Research Paper No. 14-02 (2014)).
- Mattheew I. Hall & Benjamin Means, The Prudential Third Party Standing of Family-Owned Corporations, (University of Pennsylvania Law Review Online, Forthcoming).
- Michael J. Perry, David C. Baum Memorial Lecture: Why Excluding Same-Sex Couples from Civil Marriage Violates the Constitutional Law of the United States, (University of Illinois Law Review, 2014, Forthcoming).
- Brian Christopher Jones, SCOTUS Short Title Turmoil: Time for a Congressional Bill Naming Authority, (32(1) Yale Law & Policy Review Inter Alia 25-33 (2013)).
- Andrew A. Proia, Freeing the Prop 8 Tape: Perry v. Brown, the Presumption of Access to Civil Proceedings, and the Preservation of Judicial Integrity, (University of Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy, Vol. 24, No. 1, 2013).
From SSRN and elsewhere (Islamic Law):
- Suznne Bouclin, YouTube and Muslim Women’s Legal Subjectivities, (Oñati Socio-Legal Series, Vol. 3, No. 7, 2013).
- Iris Sportel, ‘Because It’s an Islamic Marriage’ Conditions Upon Marriage and after Divorce in Transnational Dutch-Moroccan and Dutch-Egyptian Marriages, (Oñati Socio-Legal Series, Vol. 3, No. 6, 2013).
- Javaid Rehman, Islam and Human Rights: Is Compatibility Achievable between the Sharia and Human Rights Law?, (January 2, 2014).
- Special Issue: Islamic Bioethics: Text and Context, [Table of Contents], Bioethics, Vol. 28, Issue 2 (Feb. 2014).