Articles of interest – February 29, 2016
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Kif Augustine-Adams, Religious Exemptions to Title IX, (February 19, 2016).
- Matthew W. Bourda, Turning the Water to Blood: How Burwell v. Hobby Lobby Drove the Religious Freedom and Restoration Act Out of Touch with Society, (41 T. Marshall L. Rev. Online 160 (2016)).
- Levi Cooper, Legislation for Education: The Munkács Regulations Enacted by Rabbi Tsevi Elimelekh of Dynów, (Polin: Studies in Polish Jewry 30 (2017), Forthcoming).
- Shaun Alberto de Freitas, Religious Associational Rights and Sexual Conduct in South Africa: Towards the Furtherance of the Accommodation of a Diversity of Beliefs, (February 20, 2016).
- Asim Jusic, From Formal Equality to Positive Neutrality to Positive Inferiority (for Some): The European Court of Human Rights’ Limited Influence on Constitutional Changes and Religion in Hungary, (Vienna Journal of International Constitutional Law, Vol. 10, 2016).
- Mohamed A. Arafa, Insights on Divine (Islamic) Law: Islamophobia versus Terrorism, Death Penalty, and Transitional Justice, (CALUMET: Intercultural Law & Humanities Review (Online) 2016).
- Kristine S, Knaplund, Becoming Charitable: Predicting and Encouraging Charitable Bequests in Wills, (77 U. Pitt. L. Rev. (Fall 2015).
From SSRN (Marriage):
- Robin Bradley Kar, Against Marriage Essentialism: A Legal Grounding for Obergefell and Same-Sex Marriage, (University of Illinois Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Gregg Strauss, The Positive Right to Marry, (February 24, 2016).
- Kaiponanea T. Matsumura, A Right Not to Marry, (Fordham Law Review, Vol. 84, 2016).