Articles of interest – February 2, 2015
Howard Freidman, Religion Clause
- Michael Heise, Lost Ground: Catholic Schools, the Future of Urban School Reform, and Empirical Legal Scholarship, (Cornell Legal Studies Research Paper, Jan. 2015).
- Shaun Alberto de Freitas, Proselytism and the Right to Freedom from Improper Irreligious Influence: The Example of Public School Education, (Potchefstroom Electronic Law Journal, Vol. 17, No. 3, 2014).
- Fatima Osman, Legislative Prohibitions on Wearing a Headscarf: Are They Justified?, (Potchefstroom Electronic Law Journal, Vol. 17, No. 4, 2014).
- Vincent Phillip Munoz, Church and State in the Founding-Era State Constitutions, (January 28, 2015).
- Alex Chung, Religion, Pluralism and the Secular State: Commentary on Marriage Equality and Disability Rights, (University of Notre Dame Australia B.A. Honors Thesis, October 31, 2014).
- Leo E. Strine, A Job is Not a Hobby: The Judicial Revival of Corporate Paternalism and its Problematic Implications, (January 26, 2015).
- Tasha Alyssa Hill, Inmates’ Need for Federally Funded Lawyers: How the Prison Litigation Reform Act, Casey, and Iqbal Combine with Implicit Bias to Eviscerate Inmate Civil Rights, (62 UCLA Law Review 176 (2015)).
- Michael J. T. McMillen, Islamic Banking: Some Distinguishing Regulatory Considerations, (New York State Bar Association 2015 Annual Meeting Papers).
- Fran Quigley, For Goodness’ Sake: A Two-Part Proposal for Remedying the U.S. Charity/Justice Imbalance, (January 30, 2015).