Articles of interest – February 15, 2016
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Adriaan Lanni & Victor Bers, Disqualified Olympians: The Skeptical Greek View of Divine Judges, (Mermerlstein & Holtz, eds., The Divine Courtroom in Comparative Perspective (Brill 2014)).
- Michael A. Helfand, Identifying Substantial Burdens, (University of Illinois Law Review, Vol. 2016).
- Louis-Léon Christians, Ideologically Oriented Enterprises Faced with the Reconfiguration of Ethics and Spiritual Management, (BYU Law Review, Volume 2014, Issue 3, August 2015).
- Rene Provost, Centaur Jurisprudence: Culture Before the Law, (René Provost ed., Culture in the Domains of Law (Cambridge University Press), Forthcoming).
From SSRN (Non-U.S. Law):
- Amnon Lehavi, Residential Communities in a Heterogeneous Society: The Case of Israel, (in: Private Communities and Urban Governance: Theoretical and Comparative Perspectives, A. Lehavi (Ed.), New York: Springer (2016, Forthcoming)).
- Khaled A. Beydoun, Beyond the Paris Attacks: Unveiling the War within French Counterterror Policy, (American University Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Maria Elizabeth Marais & Loot J. Pretorius, A Contextual Analysis of the Hate Speech Provisions of the Equality Act, (Potchefstroom Electronic Law Journal, Vol. 18, No. 4, 2015).
From SSRN (Same-Sex Marriage):
- Robin Fretwell Wilson, Bargaining for Civil Rights: Lessons from Mrs. Murphy for Same-Sex Marriage and LGBT Rights, (Boston University Law Review, Vol. 95, No. 3, 2015).
- Robin Fretwell Wilson, Bargaining for Religious Accommodations: Same-Sex Marriage and LGBT Rights After Hobby Lobby, (The Rise of Corporate Religious Liberty (Micah Schwartzman, Chad Flanders, Zoë Robinson, eds., Oxford University Press, 2016)).
- Stephen Matthew Feldman, (Same) Sex, Lies, and Democracy: Tradition, Religion, and Substantive Due Process (With an Emphasis on Obergefell v. Hodges), (24 William & Mary Bill of Rights 341 (2015)).
- Yuvraj Joshi, The Respectable Dignity of Obergefell v. Hodges, (California Law Review Circuit, Vol. 6, 2015).