Articles of interest – December 3, 2018
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Richard W. Garnett, ‘There Are No Ordinary People’: Christian Humanism and Christian Legal Thought, (56 J. Cath. Leg. Stud. 77 (2017)).
- Kevin M. Barry, The Death Penalty & The Fundamental Right to Life,(November 20, 2018).
- Tarunabh Khaitan & Jane Calderwood Norton, The Right to Freedom of Religion and the Right against Religious Discrimination: Theoretical Distinctions, (Oxford Legal Studies Research Paper (Oct. 2018)).
- Tarunabh Khaitan & Jane Calderwood Norton, Religion in Human Rights Law: A Normative Restatement, (Oxford Legal Studies Research Paper (Oct. 2018)).
- Robin Fretwell Wilson & Shaakirrah Sanders, By Faith Alone: When Religious Beliefs and Child Welfare Collide, (Chapter in: The Contested Place of Religion in Family Law, May 2018, Cambridge University Press).
- Perry Dane, Corporations, (Routledge Companion to Economic Theology, Forthcoming).
- David L. Hudson, Justice Kennedy and the First Amendment, (9 HLRe 49 (2019)).
- David Eliot Bernstein, The Boundaries of Antidiscrimination Laws, (George Mason University Legal Studies Research Paper No. LS 18-34 (2018)).
From SSRN (Non-U.S. Law):
- Yudhanjaya Wijeratne, The Control of Hate Speech on Social Media: Lessons from Sri Lanka, (CPR South, 2018, Policy Brief).
- Mohammad Fadel, Modern Islamic International Law between Accommodation and Resistance: The Case of Israel and BDS, (19 Yearbook of Islamic and Middle Eastern Law (2016-2017), pp. 247-78 (December 13, 2018, Forthcoming).
- Kyriaki Pavlidou, Religious Expression in the Workplace Before the European Court of Human Rights and the Court of Justice of the European Union: Discriminating Against a Fundamental Right?, (Applying Non-Discrimination Law, Goulas D. and Kofinis St. (eds.), Hellenic League for Human Rights, Thessaloniki, 2018, pp. 146-193).
- Tarunabh Khaitan, Discrimination, (Max Planck Encyclopedia of Comparative Constitutional Law, 2017).