Articles of interest – December 14, 2015
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Barry McDonald, Democracy’s Religion: Religious Liberty in the Rehnquist Court and into the Roberts Court, (University of Illinois Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Josh Blackman & Howard M. Wasserman, The Process of Marriage Equality, (Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly, Vol. 43, No. 2, pp. 243-335, 2016 Forthcoming).
- Anthony C. Infanti, Comments on Proposed Treasury Regulations Defining Terms Relating to Marital Status, (December 3, 2015).
- Suzanne B. Goldberg, Obergefell at the Intersection of Civil Rights and Social Movements, (California Law Review Circuit, Vol 6., p. 157, 2015).
- William A. Edmundson, Charlie Hebdo Meets Utility Monster, (The Critique, forthcoming).
- Mirko Daniel Garasic & Shay Keinan, Boycotting Israeli Academia: Is Its Implementation Anti-Semitic?, (International Journal of Discrimination and the Law, Vol. 15, Iss. 3 pp. 189-199, 2015).
- Pamela Foohey, Lender Discrimination, Black Churches, and Bankruptcy,(December 7, 2015).
From SSRN (Issues from Commonwealth countries):
- Justin H. Dabner, Multiculturalism and Legal Plurality in Australia, (December 8, 2015).
- Megan Pearson, Moderation and Equality Law Disputes, (Aug 7, 2014).
- Victor M. Muniz-Fraticelli & Lawrence David, Religious Institutionalism in a Canadian Context, (Osgoode Hall Law Journal (Forthcoming)).
- Christopher Nyinevi & Edmund Amasah, The Separation of Church and State Under Ghana’s Fourth Republic, (Journal of Politics and Law; Vol. 8, No. 4; 2015).
- Muhammad Asif Khan & Farooq Muhammad Hayat, Pakistan’s Vulnerable Minorities and the Anti-Blasphemy Laws: Is There a Way Out?, (Europa Ethnica, Vol 1, No. 2, 2015, p. 49-54).
From SSRN (Issues in Islamic Law):
- Haroun Rahimi, Applicability of Church Autonomy and Religious Question Doctrines to the Shari’Ah Board in Islamic Financial Institutions, (December 8, 2014).
- Hdeel Abdelhady, Specialized Insolvency Regimes for Islamic Banks: Regulatory Prerogative and Process Design, (The World Bank Legal Review, Volume 5: Fostering Development through Opportunity, Inclusion, and Equity, 2014).
- Tipu Salman Makhdoom, Shufa: A Dead Law Walking, (December 4, 2015).
- Justin H. Dabner, Islamic Finance in Australia: Interest or Not Interest, that is the Question?, (December 8, 2015).