Articles of interest – December 10, 2018
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Giovanni Zaccaroni, Non-discrimination on the Ground of Religion: A Fundamental Element of the EU Constitutional Legal Order?, (University of Milano-Bicocca School of Law Research Paper No. 18-01 (2018).).
- M. C. Mirow, Léon Duguit and the Social Function of Property in Argentina , (In Paul Babie and Jessica Viven-Wilksch, eds., Léon Duguit and the Social Obligation Norm of Property: A Translation and Global Exploration. Cham: Springer, Forthcoming).
- Damir Banović & Ehlimana Memišević, Law and Religion in Bosnia and Herzegovina (December 7, 2018).
- Philippe Lord, The Eternal Commitment: Scientology’s Billion-Year Contract, (December 7, 2018).
- William P., Marshall, Third-Party Burdens and Conscientious Objection to War,(2018), (Kentucky Law Journal, Vol. 106, 2019).
- Piotr Godzisz, The Europeanization of Anti-LGBT Hate Crime Laws in the Western Balkans, (Crime, Law and Social Change, Forthcoming).
- David Adam Friedman, Bringing Candor to Charitable Solicitations, (Maryland Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Raff Donelson & Ivar Hannikainen, Fuller and the Folk: The Inner Morality of Law Revisited, (Oxford Studies in Experimental Philosophy, Volume 3. Oxford: UK, Oxford University Press, Forthcoming).