Articles of interest – August 8, 2016
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Andy G. Olree, A Madisonian Vision of Religious Liberty, (7 Faulkner L. Rev. 19 (2015)).
- Asli U. Bali & Hanna Lerner, Constitutional Design Without Constitutional Moments: Lessons from Religiously Divided Societies, (Cornell International Law Journal, Vol. 49, Forthcoming).
- Salim Farrar & Ghena Krayem, Law, Religion and the Challenge of Accommodation, (Accommodating Muslims under Common Law: A Comparative Analysis, S. Farrar, G. Krayem, Routledge, UK, Forthcoming).
- Ghazi Hashimi, Defending the Principle of Legality in Afghanistan: Toward a Unified Interpretation of Article 130 to the Afghan Constitution, (March 2, 2016).
- D. A. Jeremy Telman, The African-American Interest in Higher Law in the Supreme Court: Justices Marshall and Thomas, (31 Temple Int’l & Comp. L. J. Forthcoming).