Articles of interest – August 26, 2013
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Bernard M. Levinson & Michael Bartos, ‘This is the Manner of the Remission’: Legal Exegesis and Eschatological Syntax in 11QMelchizedek, (Journal of Biblical Literature 132:2 (2013): 351-371).
- Carl F. Minzner, Book Review of ‘A Confucian Constitutional Order: How China’s Ancient Past Can Shape its Political Future’ by Jiang Qing, edited by Daniel Bell and Ruiping Fan (Princeton University Press), (The China Quarterly, 2013).
- Pasquale Annicchino, Religion and EU Institutions, (Ecclesiastical Law Journal, 15, 3, 2013, pp. 326-331).
- Benito Alaez Corral, Some Constitutional Thoughts About the Islamic Full Veil Ban in Europe, (Vienna Journal of International Constitutional Law, Forthcoming).
- Carlo A. Pedrioli, Constructing the Other: U.S. Muslims, Anti-Sharia Law, and the Constitutional Consequences of Volatile Intercultural Rhetoric, (Southern California Interdisciplinary Law Journal, Vol. 22, pp. 65-108, 2012).
- Janet Dine, Regulating the Resource Curse: The Devil versus God in Human Rights Discourse and Operationalizing Remedies, (Queen Mary School of Law Legal Studies Research Paper No. 152/2013).