Articles of interest – August 21, 2017
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Nicholas Aroney, Religious Authority in Public Spaces: The Challenge of Jurisdictional Pluralism, (August 11, 2017).
- John Infranca, (Communal) Life, (Religious) Liberty, and Property, Michigan State Law Review, (Forthcoming).
- Dwight G. Newman, Implications of the Ktunaxa Nation / Jumbo Valley Case for Religious Freedom Jurisprudence, (in Dwight Newman, ed., Religious Freedom and Communities (Toronto: LexisNexis, 2016)).
- Caroline Mala Corbin, ‘Terrorists are Always Muslim But Never White’: At the Intersection of Critical Race Theory and Propaganda, (Fordham Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Paul H. Robinson & Sarah M. Robinson, 1963 – Birmingham Church Bombing – Civil Rights, (In Tragedy, Outrage & Reform: Crimes that Changed Our World, (Paul H. Robinson & Sarah M. Robinson, eds., Forthcoming)).