Articles of interest – August 17, 2015
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- James G. Hodge, Respecting Religious Freedoms and Protecting the Public’s Health, (Public Health Reports, Vol. 130, September-October 2015).
- Gad Barzilai, Analysis of Israelis (Jews and Arab-Palestinians) Exploring Law in Society and Society in Law, (International Journal of Law in Context / Volume 11 / Issue 03 / September 2015, pp 361 – 378).
- Obinuchi Chimezule, Right to Die (Euthanasia) in Nigeria, (July 31, 2015).
- B. Jessie Hill, Change, Dissent, and the Problem of Consent in Religious Organizations, (The Rise of Corporate Religious Liberty, Chad Flanders, Zoë Robinson & Micah Schwartzman eds., Oxford University Press, 2015, Forthcoming).
- Hershey H. Friedman, Destruction of the Second Temple: Lessons for Today’s Leaders, (August 11, 2015).
- Jeremy Menchik, Productive Intolerance: Godly Nationalism in Indonesia, (Comparative Studies in Society and History, July 2014).
- Adam Lamparello, Obergefell v. Hodges: How the Supreme Court Should Have Ruled, (August 12, 2015).
- Phoebe E. Arde-Acquah, Salus Populi Suprema Lex Esto: Balancing Civil Liberties and Public Health Interventions in Modern Vaccination Policy, (Washington University Jurisprudence Review, Vol. 7, p. 337, 2015).
- Jeremy Menchik, The Co-Evolution of Sacred and Secular: Islamic Law and Family Planning in Indonesia, (South East Asia Research, 22, 3, pp 359-378, 2014).